joi, 25 septembrie 2008

You,always you

When I look into your eyes
I can feel the sun come rise
it seems like you give me the things I i hane been missing in my life, the things I give up for search cause I thought things i'm not going to find,
but how could I find when there's no light in my nights, I´m Saying how could I find when there're just clouds and no sunshine
you fill me up with joy and every moment's a surprise
you set me free from Babylon, you make me leave this place for miles
you´re no illusion, so no you are the truth,
never forget
It´s you always you, you always you, you always you,
na na na na na na na yeah, mhhh It>'s you always you my sweet dream

yes you are my earth and you make me give birth to melodies and thoughtsenliven by your love
I am a global villager but you give me home
wherever I may wander wherever I may roam
while I write this ya song the world around me dissapears
I dip into my thoughts and I say this ya noiseless praier
lord of lors and king of kings, say ...

conquering lion, Jah Jah almighty one who arts in the mount Zion
I beg you: guide and protect the woman me calls queen of queens and dream of dreams as an reflection of Patrice.
You're right the words district the sense but I think you know what I mean,
I mean what I really mean, when I call you my sweet dream..
na na na na na na na yeah mhhh it's you always you my sweet dream


(Patrice-"You always you")


Una dintre cele mai frumoase melodii pe care am ascultat-o vreodata.Versuri frumoase,melodie frumoasa,tot.Chiar nu stiu ce as putea sa completez,sau ce as putea sa mai spun.Versurile zic totul.

2 comentarii:

Anne spunea...

SUPER BLOG! BRAVOOO :)

Unknown spunea...

multumesc mult :)apreciez mult